Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Favorite Albums of 2011.

I Love music! It is such a beautiful gift to us, from God. Here is a list of my favorite Albums released in 2011(in no particular order).



1. Switchfoot - Vice Verses
2. Abandon - Control
3. Steve Moakler - Watching time run
4. Manic Drive - Epic
5. Ben Rector - Something like this
6. Coldplay - Mylo Xloto
7. Lights - Siberia
8. Adele - 21
9. Mikey Wax - Constant motion
10. Owl City - All things bright and beautiful
11. He is we - My forever
12. Parachute - The way it was
13. Shane Harper - One step closer
14. Eisley - The vally
15. Mat Kearney - Young love
16. Ellie Goulding - Lights
17. Brandon Heath - Leaving Eden
18. Big Time Rush - Elevate
19. Michael Buble - Christmas
20. Matt Wertz - Snow Globe


So those are all the Albums I have truly enjoyed listening to. I hope that you also enjoyed many of them as well, and if not, you should certainly check them out!
I'm really looking forward to all the music 2012 will bring. Tell me some of your favorite Albums of 2011 in the comment section below.

-Anastasia.

No comments:

Post a Comment